Electronic Media & Broadcasting
Media is everywhere in our highly connected and electronic world. But great sound and pictures won't mean much without a real story to tell, and great stories can't be told through media without well-planned and meticulously executed audio and video.
Learn how to marry your inner storyteller to your technical artist in one of the most wide-ranging disciplines in NKU’s College of Informatics - Electronic Media & Broadcasting.
With an EMB major or minor, you will:
• develop the theoretical and aesthetic foundations that define effective media
• learn to write and create electronic stories - from radio to corporate video to documentaries to live television to digital cinema and more,
• develop the conceptual skills that create great narratives,
• build proficiency with the software and other tools of the trade, and
• accumulate a reel of work you can demonstrate your skills to potential employers.
If you have the passion for the fast-changing opportunities in “storytelling with a screen” you’ll love your future with an Electronic Media & Broadcasting degree from NKU.